Rob, Darren and the Team at Bassett Plumbing and Drainage Limited are totally committed to providing you with the highest quality end to end plumbing, drainage, gas-fitting and roofing service.
We will deliver on our promise to:
- Provide clear concise honest advice relevant to your needs
- Accurate and honest costing
- Use only high quality parts and materials. We do not take shortcuts.
- Ensure the highest standards of workmanship. All staff that are involved in any installation or maintenance work are licensed.
- Communicate clearly and honestly with our customers.
No matter how large or small the job we will deliver the same high quality standards.
And we will do it at a very competitive price.
To achieve these quality standards we adopt the following practices:
We run professional development programs for all staff.
We are members of:
- Master Plumbers Association of NZ.
- Roofing Association of NZ.
- NZ Subcontractors Federation.
- Site Safe NZ.
- Certified Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Association of NZ.
At the heart of our quality systems is our team. We carefully select each member of our team and then ensure their skills and knowledge are contantly being developed to the highest standards. In addition every member of the team is required to apply our philosophies on quality, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Do it once
- Do it right
The additional cost of our quality is minimal.
The additional cost of poor quality can be catastrophic.
Imagine the consequences of plumbing, gas-fitting, drainage or roofing failure. It is the stuff of nightmares.
Our quality commitment means you can rest easy.